What’s new on the B2B Market?
- November 2021 2
- April 2021 1
- March 2021 2
- February 2021 2
- December 2020 3
- November 2020 7
- October 2020 5
- September 2020 34
- August 2020 27
- July 2020 31
- June 2020 24
- May 2020 31
- April 2020 17
- March 2020 27
- February 2020 14
- January 2020 18
- December 2019 23
- November 2019 28
- October 2019 36
- September 2019 47
- August 2019 20
- July 2019 23
- June 2019 27
- May 2019 27
- April 2019 23
- March 2019 27
- February 2019 20
- January 2019 20
- December 2018 29
- November 2018 24
- October 2018 25
- September 2018 10
- August 2018 5
- July 2018 5
- May 2018 4
- April 2018 3
- January 2018 1
- November 2017 1
- October 2017 1
- August 2017 1
- June 2017 1
- April 2017 3
- March 2017 1
- January 2017 1
- November 2016 1
- October 2016 1
- September 2016 1
- July 2016 1
- June 2016 2
- April 2016 2
- October 2015 1
- September 2015 1
- June 2015 1
- May 2015 1
- April 2015 1
- January 2014 2
- December 2013 1
- July 2013 1
- November 2012 1
- November 2008 1
- August 1990 1
Sep 17 2020
Date: September 17, 2020 4:00 PM
Section 2 Supply Analysis
Section 3 Analysis of Market Features
Chapter 3 Analysis of the Supply and Demand of Dual Interface Smart Card Market at Home and Abroad
--Section Analysis of domestic and foreign dual interface smart card market demand
Section 2 Analysis of Supply Capability of Dual Interface Smart Card Market at Home and Abroad
1. The domestic and international market demand situation of the product
2. The comparative advantages of domestic and foreign products
Chapter 4 China's outlook on foreign dual-interface smart card imports and exports
--Section Research on Import and Export Situation of Dual Interface Smart Card Market at Home and Abroad
1. Import and export status of dual-interface smart cards at home and abroad
2. Research on import and export characteristics of dual-interface smart card markets at home and abroad
Section 2 Summary of historical indicators of China's dual-interface smart card exports to foreign countries
1. China's total exports of dual-interface smart cards to foreign countries and product structure characteristics
2. The structure of key target countries for China's dual-interface smart card exports to foreign countries
3. China's total exports of dual-interface smart cards to the Congo (DRC) and product structure
Section 3 Prospects of China’s export of dual-interface smart card markets at home and abroad
1. The advantages and disadvantages of China's foreign dual-interface smart cards
Chapter 5: Analysis of Competition Performance of Dual Interface Smart Card Market at Home and Abroad
--Section Analysis of the overall benefit level of the dual-interface smart card market at home and abroad
Section 2 Industry Concentration Analysis of Dual Interface Smart Card Market at Home and Abroad
Section 3 Performance Analysis of Different Ownership Enterprises in the Dual Interface Smart Card Market at Home and Abroad
Section 4 Performance Analysis of Enterprises of Different Scales in the Dual Interface Smart Card Market at Home and Abroad
Section 5 Analysis of Distribution System of Dual Interface Smart Card Market at Home and Abroad
1. Analysis of sales channel model
2. Product-best sales channel selection
Chapter 6 Investment and Financing Analysis of Dual Interface Smart Card Market at Home and Abroad
--Section: Status of enterprise ownership in the dual-interface smart card market at home and abroad
Section 2 Foreign Capital Entry Status of Dual Interface Smart Card Market at Home and Abroad
Section 3 Cooperation and M&A in the dual-interface smart card market at home and abroad
Section 4 Analysis of the Investment System of the Dual Interface Smart Card Market at Home and Abroad
Section 5 Capital market financing analysis of dual-interface smart card markets at home and abroad
Chapter 7 Comments on the advantages and disadvantages of the investment environment of the dual-interface smart card market at home and abroad
-Section Comments on the advantages and disadvantages of the investment environment of the dual-interface smart card market at home and abroad
1. Comments on the advantages of the dual-interface smart card investment environment at home and abroad
2. Comments on the disadvantages of dual-interface smart card investment environment at home and abroad
Section 2 General Evaluation and Enlightenment of the Investment Environment of Dual Interface Smart Card Market at Home and Abroad
1. General evaluation of the investment environment of dual-interface smart cards at home and abroad
2. The enlightenment of the dual-interface smart card investment environment at home and abroad to Chinese enterprises
The second part of the domestic and international dual-interface smart card market supply and demand forecasting plan
Chapter VIII Forecasting Project of Domestic and Foreign Dual Interface Smart Card Market Supply Index
--Section Overview of the dual interface smart card market at home and abroad
1. Overview of the development of dual-interface smart card markets at home and abroad
2. Domestic and foreign dual-interface smart card market supply system
Section 2 Main factors affecting the supply of dual-interface smart card markets at home and abroad
Section 3 Ideas and Methods Affecting the Supply Forecast of Dual Interface Smart Card Market at Home and Abroad
Section 4 Prospects for the supply situation of dual-interface smart card markets at home and abroad
Chapter 9: Forecast Scheme of Domestic and Foreign Dual Interface Smart Card Market Demand Index
--Section Domestic and international dual interface smart card market scale
1. Domestic and foreign dual interface smart card market demand indicators
2. Demand characteristics of dual-interface smart card markets at home and abroad
Section 2 Main Factors Affecting the Demand for Dual Interface Smart Card Market at Home and Abroad
Section 3 Ideas and Methods Affecting Domestic and Foreign Dual Interface Smart Card Market Demand Forecast
Section 4 Prospects of domestic and foreign dual-interface smart card market demand trends
Chapter 10 Investment Analysis of Dual Interface Smart Card Industry at Home and Abroad in 2019
--Section Investment Environment
1. Resource and environment analysis
2. Market competition analysis
3. Policy environment analysis
Section 2 Analysis of Investment Opportunities
Section 3 Investment Risk and Countermeasure Analysis
Section 4 Investment Development Prospects
1. The development trend of market supply and demand
2. Prospects for future development
Chapter Eleven Domestic and Foreign Dual Interface Smart Card Market Risk Trend Analysis and Countermeasures
--Section Risk Analysis of Dual Interface Smart Card Market at Home and Abroad
1. Market competition risk
2. Risk analysis of raw material pressure
3. Technical risk analysis
4. Policy and system risks
5. Entry and exit risks
Section 2 Analysis of investment risks and control strategies in the dual-interface smart card market at home and abroad
1. Market risks and control strategies of dual-interface smart cards at home and abroad in 2020-2025
2. Policy risks and control strategies of dual-interface smart card markets at home and abroad in 2020-2025
3. Operational risks and control strategies of dual-interface smart card markets at home and abroad in 2020-2025
Fourth, 2020-2025 domestic and foreign dual-interface smart card horizontal competition risks and control strategies
5. Other risks and control strategies in the dual-interface smart card market at home and abroad in 2020-2025
6. Expert opinion
Chapter 12 Investment Risks of Dual Interface Smart Card Industry at Home and Abroad
- Section Macro-control risks of dual-interface smart card markets at home and abroad
Section 2 Domestic and foreign dual-interface smart card market competition risks
Section 3 The risk of supply and demand fluctuations in the dual-interface smart card market at home and abroad
Section 4 Technical Innovation Risks in the Dual Interface Smart Card Market at Home and Abroad
Section 5 Operation and management risks of dual-interface smart card markets at home and abroad
Section VI Viewpoint
Chapter Thirteen 2020-2025 Domestic and Foreign Dual Interface Smart Card Market Development Trend Research Analysis
--Section 2020-2025 International Market Forecast of Dual Interface Smart Card Market at Home and Abroad
1. Capacity forecast of dual interface smart card market at home and abroad
2. Prospects of domestic and foreign dual-interface smart card market demand
Section 2 Development Trend of Dual Interface Smart Card Market at Home and Abroad
1. Product development trend
2. Technology development trend
Section 3 2020-2025 Domestic and Foreign Dual Interface Smart Card Market Forecast
1. Capacity forecast of dual interface smart card market at home and abroad
2. Prospects of domestic and foreign dual-interface smart card market demand
Chapter 14 2020-2025 Systemic Risk Outlook of Dual Interface Smart Card Market at Home and Abroad
1. The risk of domestic and foreign dual-interface smart card market fluctuations
2. Risks of changes in tariffs and other related policies
3. Competitive risks brought by strong competitors
Fourth, exchange rate fluctuation risk
5. The risk of RMB appreciation
6. Risks of unmatched related industries
7. Related financial risks such as profit remittance
8. Risks of rising labor costs
Chapter 15 Operation and Investment Recommendations for Dual Interface Smart Card Markets at Home and Abroad
--Judgment on whether 2020-2025 is suitable for exploring the foreign dual-interface smart card market
1. Judging from the perspective of market entry barriers
2. Judging from the perspective of local market demand
3. Judging from the perspective of market competition
4. Judging from the perspective of the cost of production factors
5. Judging from the perspective of market entry timing
6. Judging from the perspective of geographic location
7. The conclusion on whether it is suitable to develop the foreign dual-interface smart card market
Section 2 Recommendations for direct investment in the dual-interface smart card market at home and abroad from 2020 to 2025
Sep 17 2020
Date: September 17, 2020 12:55 PM
The CFSW hinge features an inbuilt multiple switch which automatically cuts the power supply to protect the operator. This IP67 double insulated hinge can be subjected to frequent cleaning cycles and can be used in any situation or environment where special attention to cleaning and hygiene is required, such as in food processing or pharmaceutical production. Its small size, with various assembly and output options, make this product easy to install on the most common aluminium profiles of 30 mm minimum width.
Complimentary to the CFSW hinge Elesa offer their BMS series snap door lock coupled with GN 676.5 stainless steel hand knobs to complete the door arrangement. Rugged glass reinforced technopolymer BMS snap locks provide a convenient snap-close/snap-open function or snap-closed/lift-to-open, as well as snap-closed/ release-with-key for greater door security.
GN 676.5 hand knobs match the stainless or aluminium aesthetic, having a high-quality matt finish edged with plain or knurled rims to ensure a positive grip for opening/closing of enclosure doors. They are especially designed for use in harsh environments where they are resistant to chemicals and gasses which would degrade less robust materials.
Further information regarding Elesa products may be found here.
- Opening day : Sep. 17th. ~ 18th. 2020.
- Opening place : Hynes Convention Center, Boston
- Event Presentation : TIDES is the world's largest meeting to accelerate oligonucleotide and peptide products from early discovery to late-stage development and commercialization.
- Sponsors : AJI BIO Pharma Services, Bachem, Bio-Works, GenScript, Gyros Protein Technologies, Intertek, Polypeptide
- Representative product : Custom Peptide, Catalog Peptide, Cosmetic Peptide, API, CMO Service
- Contact : Weon, Park (General Manager, Sales & Marketing Department, +82-10-4602-7671)
Sep 15 2020
Date: September 15, 2020 3:00 PM
Location: Coex Hall A, Seoul, South Korea
If you're interested in our products, you can meet us in person.
Date: September 16(Wed) ~ 18(Fri), 2020
Venue: Hall A, 1F, COEX, Seoul, Korea
Sep 14 2020
Date: September 14, 2020 4:00 AM
1. Social network. Being able to quickly establish a social network in the host location is important to overseas assignees, particularly those who have relocated without a partner or family unit. Without adequate social support, assignees are likely to experience loneliness which can influence both their ability to perform in their role, but also their desire to remain for the intended length of the assignment. Providing assignees with opportunities to network outside of work early on can have a great impact on their experience and happiness whilst overseas.
2. Family. Support for accompanying spouses, partners, and family can also be crucial to integration and overall assignment success. The stress and disharmony that can be caused by the unhappiness of dependents can be, in the first instance, a distraction to the assignee, and in some cases may lead to the early termination of an assignment. Additional efforts to ensure that accompanying family are supported to settle into work and schooling, as well as a wider social network can be hugely beneficial to both the assignee and the organization.
3. Culture. When arriving in the host location assignees are often unfamiliar with local culture and customs, and in some cases will also not speak the language. Providing information and support to become accustomed to local culture can be a big part of ensuring that an assignee becomes quickly settled into their new surroundings and is able to focus on their new job role. This can range from small pieces of information, such as customs for tipping in restaurants, to crucial assistance with logistical hurdles, such as buying a vehicle, obtaining insurance, and opening a bank account.
By taking the time to ensure a comprehensive onboarding process, assignees are likely to be better equipped to succeed in their new location. In turn both the assignee and organization benefit from a more positive and successful assignment. If you would like to expand or refine your onboarding process for international assignees, we can help! Please contact us to schedule a call or virtual meeting to explore how we can assist with your global mobility program.
In the US
Call +1 703 723 6509
or send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
In the UK
Call +44 7711 734 015
or send a message to email@example.com
*Expat Insider 2019 Business Edition: Foreign Assignees: https://business.internations.org/expat-insider/2019/download/foreign-assignees
Sep 13 2020
Date: September 13, 2020 3:00 PM
Well, there are a number of reasons as to why your load cell & torque sensors are not providing the high level of accuracy that you would expect, with each of them being listed below.
The Accuracy of the Load Cell & Torque Sensors
The very first thing you should be doing when you are chasing accurate weighing accuracy is to select a top quality load cell & torque sensors manufacturer. While all load cell manufacturers will proclaim that their products offer high levels of accuracy, only the top brands such as the South Korean brand called Dacell will usually be able to deliver the best accuracy.
Dacell are industry leaders of load cells, torque sensors, and digital indicators that are known for their high levels of accuracy. Their MC15(6) 6-axis load cell for example offers the ability to measure forces and torque in three different directions at the same time.
A good load cell and its torque sensors will generally have good response times (how quickly they give an accurate reading), will not react to much to temperature changes in the environment, will not suffer with creep (a change in the load reading after 2-3 minutes of being stationary), and will have very low ‘nonrepeatability’ (differences in the readings for the same load after repeated loadings).
Factors with the Load
The accuracy of a load cell & indicator reading can be affected by how the load is placed on the weighing system. To ensure an accurate reading, the load has to be applied to each load cell properly and as specified by the load cell manufacturer.
If a load has been applied poorly, such as the load being twisted, the load cell and weighing system will only throw up inaccurate results. To ensure complete accuracy when weighing a load, the load has to be placed in such a way that the load cells are supporting all of the loads weight proportionally.
Another reason as to why accuracy might be affected on a load cell & torque sensor is the many outside forces that could be slightly altering the weight force. Wind, shock loading, vibration, and changes in temperature can all have an effect on the true accuracy of a reading.
A cross-wind can have an effect that the load feels lighter than it actually is while shock loading is the process of putting on more load weight than what the weight capacity of the load cells are. Vibrations from other nearby machines can also cause fluctuations in a loads weight whilst temperature changes in the environment can cause materials in the load to either expand or contract.
The final way in which the accuracy of the weight of a load could be affected is through interference with the signal transmission. The load cell electrical signal can be suffer with interference from radio frequencies, electromechanical interference, and even moisture in the air can cause interference to the electrical signal.
So in order to ensure that your load cell & torque sensors are as accurate as possible; you should be well aware of just what could affect that accuracy and put measures in place to prevent those occurrences from happening. Simply use the best manufacturers of load cells & torque sensors such as Dacell or other leading brands, load them correctly, ensure that outside forces are limited, and that there is little chance of signal interference.
Sep 10 2020
Date: September 10, 2020 6:30 PM
Location: Hitex Exhibtion Center, Hyderabad
Sep 10 2020
Date: September 10, 2020 3:00 PM
Sep 10 2020
Date: September 10, 2020 9:00 AM
Find out how our edge-to-cloud connectivity solutions do the IIoT work for you
Join us on Thursday, September 10th to learn more from Winmate and NOVAKON experts about the latest smart factory solutions, and share experience on how to adopt these technologies in your applications.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How Winmate smart factories solution will speed up your plant, cut your down-time, minimize mishaps, and increase safety
- How to choose the right computer solution to your business challenges which is ready to work in demanding industrial environments and customizable for your project requirements
- How to evolve from pilot to a commercial solution quickly and inexpensively
- Detailed suggestions for the IoT gateway Integration with Third-Party SW Applications
Join our webinar for a chance to win Amazon Gift Card and Bluetooth Earphones!
Winmate Inc. is a rugged computing and embedded solutions provider for industries operating in some of the most challenging environments. Founded in 1996 in Taipei, Taiwan, where its headquarters, research, and development facility, and production lines are located, today the company has offices and service centers worldwide. Winmate develops rugged industrial-grade computing solutions that advance the Industrial Internet-of-Things (IoT). Industrial display and panel PC, HMI, embedded systems, IoT gateways, rugged tablets, and handheld devices for industries ranging from transportation and logistics to marine and military, railway, oil and gas, smart grid, healthcare, and field services. Winmate also offers professional assistance in customizing products and project management to create a unique solution for specific customer’s needs.
For more information, visit www.winmate.com.
NOVAKON is the professional HMI software solution provider, offering products with proven track of records in various industries and vertical applications, devoted to creating a reliable and flexible interface that connects your facilities or business environments to the Industrial IoT ecosystem.
For more information, visit www.novakon.com.tw.
Sep 9 2020
Date: September 9, 2020 3:00 PM
If you are interested in our products, you can meet the YESKOREA staff in person.
We have participated in numerous exhibitions at home and abroad in recent years.
We are focusing on promoting our products by participating in various exhibitions such as Vietnam-VIETBUILD, Philippine-WORLDBEX, New Zealand-FACILITIES INTEGRATE , Korea-KOREABUILD and G-FAIR
VIET BUILD - VIETNAM HO CHI MINH : 2017.06.23 ~ 06.27 / 2017.09.27 ~ 10.01 / 2018.12.19 ~ 12.23 / 2019.06.19 ~ 06.23
VIETNAM HA NOI : 2019.11.27 ~ 12.01
VIETNAM DA NANG : 2019.05.15 ~ 05.19
WORLDBEX - PHILIPPINES MANILA : 2018.03.14 ~ 03.18
FACILITIES INTEGRATE - NEW ZEALAND AUCKLAND : 2019.09.25 ~ 09.26
KOREA BUILD - KOREA SEOUL : 2019.02.20 ~ 02.24
G FAIR-KOREA - KOREA GOYANG : 2018.10.24 ~ 10.27
KYUNGHYANG HOUSING FAIR - KOREA SEOUL : 2018.07.05 ~ 07.08
Sep 8 2020
Date: September 8, 2020 10:00 PM
piston pumps are unnecessarily oversized for core winding. Adhesives commonly used in this process contain solids that may damage the pump seals and reduce its lifespan resulting in increased machine downtime and complex maintenance tasks.
Diaphragm pumps however are an excellent alternative to piston pumps offering numerous benefits. Low-pressure pumps work with all kinds of adhesives with minimal wear and required less maintenance resulting in a more cost-effective option.
Valco Melton’s DD-1 diaphragm pump features a unique electronic-reversing mechanism which allows the pump shaft to creep slowly and avoids stroke stalling. The adhesive feed rate for a core winder extrusion line is so low that the pump strokes extremely slow. In consequence, our DD-1 pump is the best choice for a continuous core winding process with no unexpected machine stops.
Valco Melton offers the tissue manufacturing industry including core-winding and the others being tail tie, adhesive pick up for tissue machines, ply lamination, and tissue tack & reel (full sheet transfer system for tissue machines).
You can come to our booth to find a great product and meet our staff in person.
Please contact us if you interested in our products, we will inform our booth number and staff contact point.
Fine Food Australia will take place on 4 days from Monday, 07. September to Thursday, 10. September 2020 in Melbourne.
Fine Food Australia is a trade fair for the food, beverage, and hospitality industry as well as one of the most important fairs of its kind in Australia. Numerous exhibitors from home and abroad will present the latest products for the industry. Visitors are buyers and decision-makers from retail, foodservice and hospitality. For them, the fair is an excellent opportunity to inform themselves about the new trends in the markets and the industry.
The Elesa system allows coolant provision to cutting heads, such as lathes, broaches, grinding, sawing and polishing: essentially anywhere that a splash coolant application is appropriate. Modular snap-fit segmental design provides an adjustable friction fit, which allows the hose to hold a set position and enables both easy length and angular adjustment, with the benefit of multiple nozzle types. The addition of an adjustable flow valve accessory enables variation of flow and spread of fluid to suit variable sizes of workpiece, using a max input pressure of 4 bar.
Elesa FH.1/4 coolant hose is offered as a standard kit of parts to suit most typical installations, comprising 20 segments made from blue acetal-based technopolymer (POM), with two FHJ threaded fittings in orange, plus four FHN nozzles also in orange. The kit is supplemented by availability of extra tube sections, spare threaded fittings, additional nozzles, three diameters of jet and two configurations of fan outlet, in addition to adjustable flow valve and magnetic stand, for easy placement and adjustability.
Tubing sections have industry standard ¼ in – 6 mm internal diameter with nozzles in orange colour for safety visibility. A comparable set of ½ in – 12 mm ID is available - also to special request, a system is offered with tubes having a diameter of 3/4"- 18mm ID.
Acetal-based technopolymer (POM) is resistant to detergents, lubricants and oils. Special tubes, fittings and nozzles are available on request made from raw materials suitable for contact with food (FDA CFR.21 and EU 10/2011).
Further information regarding Elesa products may be found here.
Visit www.certuss.com and browse through the latest about the safest, smallest and most advanced steam boiler solutions for the process industry!
CERTUSS provides engineeredsolutions for more than 80 industries and since 1957, having installations in +130 countries.
Sep 1 2020
Date: September 1, 2020 3:00 PM
Aug 30 2020
Date: August 30, 2020 3:00 PM
Emotional products include "MIDUS, INNIPURE," a large-capacity air purifier that realizes customer health by using eco-friendly filters and using nanopilters that absorb harmful ingredients such as radon, and "Cosmo 2," which works with oxygen wherever the wind comes out of the car.
Emotions that the company is competing equally with large companies with high-capacity air purifiers are recognized for its competitiveness in this part as a result of this year's performance," the company said. In addition, the company plans to mass-produce window-integrated and large-capacity air purifiers next year. The idea of providing clean air to a window-integrated air purification system that wants to open windows but allows windows to be opened with contaminated air is paying off. It will be equipped with microfiber prefilters, radon deodorant filters and nano hepa filters that capture pollen yellow dust, viruses, ultrafine dust and radon from its air purifier.
Various line-up (window-integrated, 100 pyeong high capacity) air purifier products will be showcased at exhibitions in August 2020 (K-Hospital) and October (Busan Kimes).
Aug 26 2020
Date: August 26, 2020 10:00 PM
We provide development, production, testing.
prototype forms and forms for serial production
molds for technically complex parts
molds for 2K injection
molds for parts with inserts
molds for appearance parts
molds for thermoset parts
Repairs and service of molds, certification according to ISO 9001 and 14001 standards.
More information about all services at www.linaset.cz
-plastic moldings and parts for the automotive industry
-plastic moldings and parts for the electrical industry
-parts for motors, circuit breakers and contactors
-plastic components and parts for household appliances
-plastic moldings of kettles, mixers, food processors
-custom production of plastic moldings - 50 - 600 tons
We have our own tool shop for the production of injection molding machines, mold repairs, production of spare parts ....
More at www.linaset.cz