Companies in Busan, South Korea
Refine by activity
- Agriculture & Food Busan
- Business Services Busan
- Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals & Plastics Busan
- Construction Busan
- Education, Training & Organisations Busan
- Electrical, Electronics & Optical Busan
- Energy, Environment Busan
- IT, Internet, R&D Busan
- Leisure & Tourism Busan
- Metals, Machinery & Engineering Busan
- Minerals Busan
- Paper, Printing, Publishing Busan
- Retail & Traders Busan
- Textiles, Clothing, Leather, Watchmaking, Jewellery Busan
- Transport & Logistics Busan
Focusing on changes in technology and the business environment worldwide, Busan's strategic focus on its core growth industries has been reorganized twice in 2004 and 2009, with the fourth reorganization to be finalized in 2014 when the City plans to narrow its focus to concentrate on five key industries.
This is part of a broader vision of the port city, which is to develop itself into a center for global exchanges serving as a major hub for logistics, information, finance and tourism in the Pacific Rim. As a result of these enormous efforts, the city has become one of the world's "Super Ports" and is becoming a marine capital in the Northeast Asia era.
Kompass Business Directory
With our powerful search tools and marketing solutions, Kompass can help you better understand your marketplace and to generate leads as well as promote your company online towards a targeted audience. Find out the detail information about South Korean companies in Busan which is registered in the Kompass B2B worldwide database.