- Mini Size Laver
Description of the Product
- Mini Size Laver
- Full-Size Traditional Laver 3 Bundle Packing
- Full-Size Traditional Laver
Full-sized laver is packed without cutting. Thus, several people can eat this product.
Price of the Product
We only use high-quality original laver that is comprised of Porphyra tenera and wild seaweed mixed in a particular ratio and extracted from a clean area on the west coast of Korea.
2. Solar salt without heavy metals or foreign substances
We adopted the world's first sprinkler system and use clean and environment-friendly solar salt that has no sand, insoluble matter, or heavy metals that are harmful to the human body. (We received the grand prize in the environment-friendly section of the Korea Salt Farm Contest.) Solar salt is abundant in minerals and helps you maintain a healthy diet with less sodium chloride, which is the cause of obesity. It is also good for preventing aging and adult diseases.
3. Seasoned and roasted twice
Unlike the method of seasoning once and then roasting, our seaweed tastes and smells delicious because e we season it twice. Afterwards, we roast the seaweed twice using the ceramic method of far-infrared radiation .
4. Quality management
1. Our storage process maintains a quality of freshness like mineral seaweed by maintaining the same temperature year round in our own refrigeration facility.
2. Our production process manages good quality by maintaining an appropriate temperature and humidity level during production to prevent the seaweed from oxidation and humidity.
3. Our storage process preserves the original state of the seaweed's quality by keeping it at a low temperature after processing.
5. Certified by IS0 22000 (Food Safety Management System) and Q mark with FDA approval
Gwangcheon Star Taste Korean Seaweed is a Q mark certified product that is recognized for its quality by IS0 22000 (Food Safety Management System) and Chungcheongnam-do. The FDA, which strictly controls and manages the safety of food and pharmaceutical products throughout the world, also approved this product.
6. Certified by the HACCP
In order to produce a safe product for consumers, Gwangcheon Star Taste Korean Seaweed has been certified by the HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point), which is an international food standard. We produce and manage our products in a superior sanitary facility under strict standards throughout the whole process from extracting original laver to serving our products at our customers' tables.
7. A 30-year-old tradition of craftsmanship
We use our 30 years of expertise and tradition to produce Gwangcheon roasted seaweed.