- Heat radiation and emissivity were improved a
Description of the Product
- Heat radiation and emissivity were improved and the insulation function was realized by producing heat sink by mixing the insulating crystallization nucleating agent in ideal mixing ratio, in addition to PLA, a natural plant material.
- More excellent heat radiation effect than aluminum, an existing heat radiation material
- The use of biodegradable resins reduces waste disposal costs.
- As a complete insulator, the possibility of a safety accident such as an electric shock was considerably lowered.
- The life of LED lighting device was secured by eliminating life-shortening factors due to performance degradation, such as deterioration of existing thermal pad or heat grease, using a special binder.
- Environment-friendly PLA material suppresses additional CO2 generation.
To purchase a sample, please click on the below link.
▶ Online Sample Mall
Price of the Product
- Differentiated quality and performance: Rush current measured value 3.85A, Rush current measured value: 2.10A
- Applied 1~10V dimming method: Efficient 1~10 dimming control through PLC communication
- Applied electroless condenser with excellent temperature properties and surge resistance: Guarantees long life, 10kV surge resistance against an external force
- Patent-LED lighting with built-in converter capable of improving inrush current and controlling dimming (registered on February 23, 2015)