Description of the Product
Ferro-Mon Sensor can be applied to all facilities, and user can get best effects especially when applying to reduction gearbox, engine, transmission, pumps, bearing, etc., which are weak to wear. Ferro-Mon Sensor causes change in magnetic flux, related regulation – “ASTM D8120 Standard Test Method for Ferrous Debris Quantification”, when magnetic particles
(eg, Fe, Ni, etc.) are collected in the sensor probe, and change in magnetic flux increases in proportion to the amount of magnetic material captured by the sensor probe. This sensor outputs in real time the amount of magnetic material as “Fe saturation%” and detects and evaluates the abnormal wear condition of the rotating machine.
[ Technical Detail ]
▪ Strong capture ability of ferrous particles
▪ Real-time monitoring of ferrous particles amount (Fe saturation %): 0 ~ 100%
▪ User can select standard 1-channel sensor or 2-channel sensor that measures both fine particles and large particles
- 1 channel : Fe saturation % value is displayed as 0 ~ 100% in proportion to the amount of ferrous particles collected on the sensor probe
- 2 channels : Fe saturation% values are displayed as 0 ~ 100% for “large particles” and “fine particles” respectively. “Large particle” indicates abnormal wear condition, and “fine particle” indicates wear condition including normal wear particles.
▪ Easy setting Fe saturation % value and visual alarm function
▪ Communication with PC or PLC is possible
▪ Wireless communication is possible by adopting LoRa communication (optional)