Contact - Kompass North America
100 Overlook Center
Princeton NJ 08540
Send a message - Kompass North America
Legal information - Kompass North America
Presentation - Kompass North America
Since Kompass has been around for 70 years, you know we’ve been a trusted authority in B2B information for many long years. We’ve seen technologies rise and fall, and we’ve outlasted major changes in the industry.
If there’s one B2B information company you can depend on, it’s Kompass.
How Can We Help Your Marketing?
It’s free to put your company records on the Kompass database. The Kompass database includes businesses from 69 countries, and the full database receives as many as 26 million profile views every month.
Register Here, with your free listing, you get a piece of that traffic.
Valued customers with an interest in boosting their search engine performance (both on the Kompass database and on Google) may be interested in our Booster program.
How Can We Help Your Sales?
The Kompass database is full of potential leads from across the globe. Whether you’re a local business or a multi-national corporation, the Kompass database has what you and your sales team are looking for.
With our EasyBusiness and EasyList services, you can compile prospect lists and be ready to close those sales in no time.
How Can We Help You Study Your Market?
Above and beyond all those other benefits, the Kompass database itself is a goldmine of information.
Do you want to learn more about your biggest competitor? See if they’ve got a listing in the directory.
Do you want to get an early warning about major shifts in your industry, or your clients’ industry? Our directory is a great place to start.
Do you want to identify potential partners? Check out the database.
Whatever your goals, information is key. With the Kompass database, you have access to the information you need.
Kompass can help your business to:
- Promote to the global marketplace
- Analyze Global market sectors for potential opportunities
- Identify suppliers of products & services
- Identify potential clients, agents and distributors
- Identify potential partners
- Identify and research competitors
5 products - Kompass North America See all products
Company catalogues - Kompass North America
Advertise in 24 languages (English)
Kompass EasyBusiness (English)
Covid-19 emergency database analysis (English)
Supply Chain analysis (English)
General Information - Kompass North America
Brands - Kompass North America
Kompass North America
Kompass Public Tenders
Contact people - Kompass North America Download the executives list
News - Kompass North America
Multi Contact feature for EasyBusiness
Date: May 26, 2020 4:00 AM
The new Multi Contact feature allows both your sales and marketing teams to save time by targeting multiple companies and executives with just a few easy clicks! Analyze, target, engage and close with our all-in-one solution for Sales and Marketing teams!
How Can My Business Use EasyBusiness?
EasyBusiness is a great tool for marketing and sales. Get the sales team on EasyBusiness and they’ll finish prospecting in no time. Let marketing try it out and they’ll be able to figure out how to segment the market before you know it. Just enter your criteria into the search engine and you’ll be able to produce prospect lists almost as fast as you can think of segments.
But that’s not all your team can use EasyBusiness for – Human Resources can find detailed legal information, your financial team can look up detailed information on competitors, prospects, and partners. Whatever the data you need, you’ll be able to find it on EasyBusiness.
And in case you’re thinking EasyBusiness is only for huge businesses with thousands of employees, don’t worry about it. EasyBusiness has plenty to offer small and medium-sized businesses. Even individual subscribers (like professors and students) can get immense research value from EasyBusiness.
Kompass data is available to Salesforce users directly through Kompass App for Salesforce. This can make a huge difference for salespeople around the world. Knowing how precious your time is today, Salesforce users can now benefit from using Kompass International database directly from their Salesforce account. Once the connector is installed in your Salesforce account, you can benefit from all the feature of the Kompass EasyBusiness.
Kompass can help businesses to:
- Search for local suppliers
- Search for international suppliers
- Search for COVID 19 Emergency Equipment
- Promote within the global marketplace
- Analyze global market sectors for potential opportunities
- Identify suppliers of products and services
- Identify potential clients, partners, agents, and distributors
- Identify and research competitors
Whether you’re a large corporation or a small business that wants to develop its local market, or export its know-how abroad, Kompass puts a unique worldwide database at its clients’ fingertips with its prospecting assistance tools and direct marketing solutions.
Kompass facilitates and securitizes corporate decision-making. The emergence of the information society has greatly increased the role of collecting, processing and interpreting data all along the decision-making chain. The Kompass database is structured to constitute an especially high-performance tool for knowing the industries, the competition, the markets, the players and production.
During this challenging times, we don’t have time to waste! Allow the Multi Contact feature for EasyBusiness save you and your team time and energy! To learn more about our new feature and about our EasyBusiness tool, reach out to us!
Highlights from ONWARD19
Date: October 28, 2019 4:00 AM
End: October 31, 2019 3:59 AM
More than 1,600 attendees continued to explore the paradigm shift in consumer search from keywords and chaotic results to questions and verified answers. Attendees from a broad range of industries — including healthcare, insurance and other financial services, retail, automotive, food services, and more — take away a greater understanding of how to answer the questions that begin the customer journey, and actionable strategies for meeting consumers where they search. Kompass North America was so happy to attend this event.
Highlights from ONWARD19:
- The Onward key notes were amazing, entertaining and fun. The opening keynote of Howard Lerman, CEO and Founder, YEXT was especially great. There’s a massive paradigm shift going on in the world of search from chaotic results to verified answers. Today, consumers are asking questions, and they expect answers. We kick off ONWARD19 with a sneak peek at what’s on the road ahead for Yext and what it will take to ensure that your brand is answers-ready.
- Insightful and very helpful advised from featured speakers.
- Being Yext partner, I was very interested in Partners Summit, a lot of questions about business value of partnering with Yext were answered and how artificial intelligence, privacy mandates, and data overload will influence your clients’ future marketing technology strategies.
- SMBs struggle with the daily demands of running a small business. Partners can help! Because they are local and trusted, they play an important role in guiding SMB clients to make and implement the right decisions regarding software and other important aspects of business infrastructure.
- I was impressed by ‘Halo Effect’: Linking Structured Data Answers with Increased ROI. Search is the most important form of web traffic acquisition within today’s digital landscape. While identifying successes from paid search is simple enough, determining ROI from organic search isn’t always so clear, particularly when many businesses keep their organic and paid search efforts siloed on different teams. In this session, Christian Ward, Chief Data Officer at Yext, Noah Jacobson, SVP of Corporate Development at TapClicks, and Aaron Boggs, President of RevLocal, discusssed how investing in building an organic search presence can impact the ROI of the paid search efforts. They discussed increases in web visitor traffic, better CTRs, and decreasing CPC statistics based on an analysis of 250 different businesses.
- I also loved the session Zero-Click Searches: The Good, the Bad, the Ugly. Zero-click searches are on the rise. New features in search results — knowledge cards, featured snippets, local packs, ads, FAQs, and more — meet consumer intent directly on the search results page. That means click-through rates and webpage traffic can drop, even for brands and content that capture the coveted “position zero.” This session examined what this means for marketers: how to rank in an increasingly complex ecosystem, new metrics that matter, opportunities for engagement directly in a search experience, and tactics that will drive clicks. The panel of expert search marketers: Andrew Shotland,CEO & Founder Local SEO Guide, Lily Ray, SEO Director, Path Interactive, Del Humenik, Chief Revenue Office SEMrush, Dan Toplitt,VP, Group Director,SEO Reprise Digital, Duane Forrester,VP, Industry Insignts,Yext explored these changes and suggested pathways to success. So much fun!
Location - Kompass North America
Opening hours - Kompass North America
Key figures - Kompass North America
Activities - Kompass North America
Main activities within the Kompass classification
Other classifications (for some countries)
NAICS (US 2012) : Directory and Mailing List Publishers (511140)
SIC (US 1987) : Miscellaneous Publishing (2741)
Secondary activities within the Kompass classification
Publishing: Trade and professional publications
- , Publishers of professional foreign trade publications
- , Publishers of financial, commercial and business publications
- , Publishers of trade publications, hotel supplies
- , Publishers of trade publications, hospital supplies
- , Publishers of trade publications, extraction industries
- , Publishers of trade publications, energy
- , Publishers of trade publications, electrical and electronics industries
- , Publishers of trade publications, chemicals and plastics
- , Publishers of trade publications, nuclear industry
- , Publishers of trade publications, engineering
- , Publishers of trade publications, computers and data processing
- , Publishers of trade publications, printing and paper industry
- , Publishers of trade publications, textiles, clothing, footwear
- , Publishers of trade publications, basic metals and metallurgy
- , Publishers of trade publications, transport services
- , Publishers of trade publications, furniture
- , Publishers of trade publications, building, public works, property
- , Publishers of trade publications, food and beverage
- , Publishers of trade publications, agriculture
- , Publishers of trade publications, leather industry
- , Publishing: Directories and reference books
- , Online publishing houses
- Enterprise application software (EAS)
- , Software, electronic commerce (E-commerce)
- , Electronic data processing (EDP) services
- Information technology (IT) hosting services
- Thematic information and documentation services
- Direct marketing services
- Credit reporting and debt recovery/collection